Our Commitment to Patients
Chingford Smile & Orthodontic Studio is committed to ensuring that it complies with the PDA and GDPR and applies ethical principles to all aspects of its work to protect the interest of patients and maintain the confidentiality and security of any personal information held in any form by the practice.
You will be asked to provide personal information when joining the practice. The purpose of us processing this data is to provide optimum health care to you.
Information We Collect
In operating our website, we may collect & process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Data that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Data provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- System data such as browser agent and version, to assist in diagnosing technical problems.
On the 26th of May 2012 it became European Union (EU) law to inform you, as a user of this website, Chingford Smile & Orthodontic Studio puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- how you got to the site
- the pages you visit on Chingford Smile & Orthodontic Studio and how long you spend on them
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Further cookie information
If you require further information about cookies, please visit : https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Provide the best Dental care
Protecting Your Personal Data
The Chingford Smile & Orthodontic Studio website is hosted on Secured UK Servers (20i) to ensure customer data is kept within the EU for best Data Protection as recommended by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Transit of information over the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transit of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Access To Information
Your data will only be accessed by Chingford Smile & Orthodontic Studio as the registered data controller, for the purpose(s) in which you provide it. You have the right to ask for a copy of personal data we hold about you, but please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our administration costs in providing you with the information requested.
Questions about Chingford Smile & Orthodontic Studio compliance or your right “to be forgotten” should be addressed to:
Chingford Smile & Orthodontic Studio
66 Station Road
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.